Thursday, April 25, 2024

Test: One, Two, Three…

Pheww….

It has been ages since last I wrote here. If it were a house, dah bukan bersawang dah ni, dah jadi haunted house dah lol.

Well, the reason I wasn’t blogging as much (not that anyone asked) is because I forgot my password, and then life got in a way that I couldn’t care less to write about it. Thing happened that what once was my therapy (writing) has became something I would like to avoid as much as I could.

But then after some time (almost a decade later), I kinda miss writing here. I did try writing a journal, but the feeling wasn’t the same. I think I like writing with audience (though I doubt anyone ever visit, or read blogs anymore) but I like how my writing is accessible to people (for now).

So here I am, writing again (hopefully).

I’ll try to commit, just I don’t know what I’m going to write since I am now officially an adult lol. Yeah, I’m in my thirties now guys, I’m a legit adult. Maybe I’ll do a lot of self reflection, or just write about things that happened around my life.

We’ll see when we get there.

By the way, here’s some updates. In the span of seven years of me not writing here…a lot of things has happened. For example, I am now a wife. Yes, people! I finally got married after a lot of sappy posts about getting my heart broken and my mom nagging about me not having boyfriend and all…I am now someone’s wife and a mother of two now.

Yes, I am a now mother! 

(Maybe I could write about parenting too though my way of parenting is doubtful lol.)

I have also been doing a lot of adulting stuff like I bought a small apartment only to realize that I could get a landed house with the same price at the same location and now I’m persuading myself that it’s cheaper and safer to live in the apartment than the landed house what’s with the maintenance cost and all. I am also getting better at cooking too. My mother in law loves my rendang so yeah it’s legit good, I guess? Lol

There were things I like to share and I hope I’ll have the time to write about it. This may be my diary again, I don’t know, we’ll see.

Till next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.

I am not sure if you will read this, but I am your silent reader since your university life til now (we are in the same company btw! ;))

Please keep writing on, I will keep reading from afar.