Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My adorable, intelligent baby Griffin. My sweetheart Stewie :)


Henry: Okay, uh, before we can, uh... work effectively with one another, I think we should be comfortable. So, ten minutes, okay? Then - then work. Okay? Go. Okay, I'll start. Uh, I hate my mother. I hate my goddamn dead father more. Rudy was the only friend I ever had. I had a girlfriend once who I used to like to masturbate to more than have sex with. Carrots and snakes frighten me. Umm... I'm superstitious about the numbers...
[holds up three fingers, then six fingers, then seven fingers, crosses himself, blows into his fist, and makes a motion as if to throw the breath away]

Henry: I can only stir things counterclockwise, and I know that if I don't, something bad will happen. I take size eleven-and-a-half shoe. I don't have a favourite book. Umm... Oh... What's crucial? Oh, I don't drive or ride in cars. Statistically speaking, you have a 100% chance of being in an accident in your lifetime. They're death boxes. I give to Amnesty International on the off chance I'm ever imprisoned and tortured for my political beliefs. Paradoxically, I have no political beliefs. Umm... life is pain. Black kids are cuter than white ones. What's important? Uh... I didn't mean it when I compared you to our waitress. I was only trying to hurt you. I could've been meaner about your looks, and what I would've said would have made you cry. Umm... I have a towel I can't throw out 'cause it may have feelings. When I ejaculate, I go into deep depressions. Though by any standard you're a nice person, I deeply resent having to work with you. I love Japanese monster movies. Gamera, specifically.

Lucy: Gamera movies?

<♥>

Henry: A week ago, I didn't give a rat's ass about nebulas and now I can't get enough of them. Ok?
Lucy: Nebulae.
Henry: What?
Lucy: It's nebulae... not nebulas.
Henry: Ok, fine. I don't care about nebulas. You know accuse me of whatever you want, I'm probably guilty of it... contributing to global warming, and killing a squirrel once, and using the word retarded, and occasionally misinterpreted bigotry, but don't, don't... don't don't don't don't don't accuse me of not liking you. Ok?
Lucy: I understand.

<♥>

Henry: I've spent my whole life wanting something and doing my very best not to find it. Never even going near the places it might be, and suddenly I got the god damn thing practically chained around my neck.
Lucy: What are you talking about?
Henry: You, you're the god damned thing.



What's not to love about this guy?

He absolute-fucking-ly beats Jaha from Budak Kelantan and Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory and and and he beats Willy Wonka from the Charlie and Chocolate Factory tooo!! He's my new current favourite character yoo!!

Forget about Noah from the Notebook and Edward Cullen the beautiful-jambu-vampire (sorry fans out there! I dont watch Twilight just so you know HAHA!), let's meet Henry Roth my current obsession.

He is absolutely sensational!!!! Who would have thought the guys with all that stupid motherfuckingly mulut jahat and cynical and skeptical would be sooooo adorable and loveable and yummy-able just like Henry Roth did?

Just watch how he drove the car and all that stress-released-acts he did. Oh my God Henry Roth is superbly unique! And and and I couldn't stand the way he arranged things around him. MAJOR ADORABLE!!

I regretted that I didn't know him earlier. Way back when this film was produced in 2007. Who cares by the way? And now I've meet him I'm soooo gonna love him awwhh! ;D

Ohhhhh!!! I love Henry Roth!!! I am absolutely in love with Henry Roth. Oh by that, I mean the character. Siapa tak pernah tengok cerita ni lagi sila pergi tengok oke. And together we fall in love with Henry Roth.

Awwwwwww~


.

4 comments:

miss eLyA =) said...

oh wow macam best je citer ni!!

download download download!!!

how did u know about this movie?
hmm but henry roth sounds familiar..

Mireya said...

ade dalam external. rasenye amek dari bil kut. oh bil mmg best when comes about movies yg menarek.

hahahaha!

nak? next sem aku kasik. best gileh!!

miss eLyA =) said...

haha. eh jap knape tajuk post pasal stewie dalam family guy! haha takde kene mgene hahaha

Mireya said...

stewie pun favourite character jugak!!

hehe