Monday, April 19, 2010

I don't know if I were being sarcastic,


Okay, somehow I think I wanna change my blog from annoyingly annoyed people to a bitchy blog who bitch about every single things like the ex-girlfriends, ex-boyfriends, stupid backstabber, itchy stalkers and psychos, irritating high-pitched friends, scandals in the university, greedy pig politicians, the fucking systems, tiring works, bad relationship, hating love, nonsense haters, friends who suddenly change to a totally-new-person-who-you-had-no-idea-who-he/she-is-now, grandparents, parents, aunties, uncles, nosy neighbors, selfish parents in laws, insensitive boyfriend, charming admirers, yeah you know this stuffs, like bitching and bitching and bitching and complaining about every single things.

It's like I wanna spread all the negative vibes to the world so that you people would feel the same like me. Your days would totally fucked up right after you read my blog even before this you were happy like you were riding ponies on a rainbow walkway and there's no sunshine anymore and all you see is all dark or if it is shining, it is actually a living hell.

Oh, for your information, bitching is not easy, you'd need a cold heart and sharp tongue or words and guts to write what you want, never mind saying it out loud. It would be tougher. Bitching needs skills. It's a skill you developed from your past experiences and the irritating people you met before. Or, maybe you were born with it ?


So, what say you ?




Ahh, never mind commenting or giving your opinions, I'd do it anyways. HAHAH.

.

No comments: