Monday, October 4, 2010

Am Not A Saint, Am Not A Sinner,

Mood : Mellow.

Just another random annoying mellow craps I'm writing.



I admire people yang boleh berubah from bad to good and they maintained up until now. Because you know, changes are hard. Sometimes you don't get enough support from people around you and that makes you turn back into your old self. Sometimes it makes you confused as you went from strong hearted to soft hearted it makes your heart fragile. And you starting to wonder, are you just be oversensitive, or what ?

And else fails, all you have to do is to tell yourself that your changes maybe is just too little too late that it doesnt have any effects anymore. It's either you just keep it or change it back and just be the OLD you.

Macam Brooke Davis cakap (padahal tak tengok One Tree Hill pun)

Once you lose yourself, you have two choices. Find the person you used to be, or lose that person completely Because sometimes you have to step outside of the person you've been and remember the person you were meant to be. The person you wanted to be. The person you are.

 I choose the later one. To lose myself completely.


And yeah, I had my time to rage. I am no saint all the time. But I know many yang pissed regarding my post pasal the kids below, I ONLY DON'T LIKE SPOILED KIDS but I have met more nice kids that the spoiled ones. I know kids are adorable, you can't be mad at them for too long, aite ?


Okay, mood tengah mellow and sensitive and am feeling like I'm the only people alive so you know how it feels. It sucks. I feel like karma is striking me non-stop. Because I started thinking that all my life I've been treating people like shit for 98926375280910736983906363 times, so people say "What you give you get back twice,"

So I have to bear another 1.978527506 to the power 26 of pembalasan.

I hope I am still sane at the time.





GAAHHHH I hate being oversensitive.


.