Thursday, September 1, 2011

Only in September.


I'm gonna do this! Just for September, because I love September!

And for today, 1st September 2011,

1. Five Ways to Win Your Heart.


  • Modesty

I always find modest people are attractive. I don't like people who talk too much about themselves, those who keep bragging about their lives, about what they have, about every single things they could possibly brag about. I find modest people are full of surprise, and being around them is like being with the good people. They make me feel safe, and I love somehow they always could make me feel good about myself. That's why I love Modest Mouse! (Oke ni takde kaitan)

  • Intelligence
In some way, I think intelligence is the essence of life. I don't mean intelligence as in what you see on paper. I like people with knowledge. The wise people. The people who talk with facts, not just some random "People say.." kinda people. It's always interesting to be with this intelligent people. They'll talk wisely and they'll surprise you with new insights and they will always make any conversations exciting. Being around them is like being with books or internet and I always find intelligent people are one of the sexiest people on earth. Tee hee.
  • Positiveness
People who keep looking on the bright side of life. I find it amazing that you could always see the other side of life/problems. The way they not stressing out on any problem always fascinate me. Positive people inspired me to look at the bright side, the good reasons about why things happened the way they did. Their positive aura would just make the day as sunny and positive like their way of thinking!
  • Smile
People who smile to me would make me think that there will always hope for everybody. I love people who smile, I think people are beautiful when they smile. :)
  • Confidence
I envy people with confidence. They make me want to be like them. Even somehow I feel inferior to these confident people, but in some other way, they motivate me to love myself. That I could be confident and love myself they way I want to. :)




To sum up, I love people who make me love myself. :)

.

By the way,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR BATIN, LOVES! ;) 

.

No comments: