Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Prayers Are With You,



Did you by any chance have encountered people who is mocking and making fun to those who posted prayers on Facebook and Twitter for the muslims in Palestine? I don't know how to explain 'making fun' but somehow when you know, you know. Get me?

Honestly, I wasn't a big fan to the people who like posting prayers in their social websites. For me, if you want to pray for the well being of others or for the sake of praying (for tests, for anything), you might as well do it in your solah instead of posting it. It would be better that way, right?

But I don't think that it would be appropriate too, for people like me to make fun and asking people to stop posting prayers online. Sebab somehow, those prayers work as a reminder for us to pray for our brothers and sisters yang sedang teraniaya, yang sedang fight for their rights in Palestine or in some cases, in other countries.

Because to tell the truth, kadang-kadang me myself pun lupa nak berdoa, atau tak terdetik pun untuk berdoa untuk saudara kita di sana kalau tak ada these people yang keep posting prayers and reminders.

So, walaupun kadang-kadang kita nampak macam this prayers-posting and hashtags as a ridiculous act, please jangan mock. Take it as a reminder for us so that we will not forget to pray for them in our solah.

Sebab the simplest thing we could do to help now, aside from donation is to pray. Kerana sesungguhnya doa itu kan senjata orang mukmin.


((وَ َﻗ َ ﺎل رَﱡﺑ ُﻜ ُﻢ ْ اد ُﻋ ِﻮﻧﻲ أَ ْﺳَﺘ ِﺠ ْﺐ ﻟَ ُﻜ ْﻢ)) 

“ Dan Tuhamnu berfirman: “ berdo’alah kepada-Ku, niscaya akan kuperkenankan bagimu” ( Gafir: 60)



Wallahualam.

No comments: