Thursday, November 14, 2013

Spoiler Edition : THOR

I think it's safe to write about Thor since dah seminggu cerita ni masuk panggung kan.

Plus, I really really really love spoilers. I know, annoying but what the hell. So, I just want to list out few things yang I noticed about the movie yang my realist mind just cannot brain.

And that does not include the fact that Jane Foster can breath in outer space.

1. We were given the information earlier in the movie that 5000 years ago, Malekith has been defeated by King Bor and fled the scene and went into hibernation dalam space ship. But I just can't brain the fact Dark Elves technology is more advanced dari Asgaard. Padahal the elves tu membuta selama 5000 tahun, tapi Asgaard ni takde R&D division ke? I expect a better technology, better weaponry, and better security control. You are 5000 years advance than your enemy kot.

2. Asgaard needs to train their air force. Nak tembak kapal The Dark Elves tu pun failed. Asyik missed je. Firing the 'boat of dead people' tu boleh pulak kena tepat je kan.

3. The elves tu semua datang dari mana? Bukan semua dah mati kena bakor dengan King Bor ke? I thought Malekith dengan side kick dia je yang berjaya fled the scene?

4. Badan Chris Hemsworth tu, is it even real? Besar dan berketak ketak that my ovaries just exploded at the sight of it!
Gagah perkasa sangat. Jealousnya I dengan isteri you. Hmph.

5. And Loki. WE DO NOT NEED TO TALK ABOUT HIM. I could just have been impregnated at the thought of him alone.
BOOM! Suddenly I'm pregnant.

6. The elves look like Teletubbies. I can't help but feel sad about seeing them being burned, exploded, and killed. It feels like watching Po, Dipsy, Laa-laa, and Tinky Winky yang berperang and been shot to death.

Dipsy, Po, Laa-laa, and Tinky Winky yang kerasukan dan berubah bentuk menjadi elves yang soulless.

7. Elves memang ada signature hairstyles eh? Rambut Malekith macam elves dalam LOTR. Braided bagai.

8. Macam mana Thor boleh sangkut Mjölnir kat dinding rumah Jane Foster? Dalam Avengers dulu tunjuk Captain America pun tak boleh lift the hammer. Or, maybe sebab it was enchanted lah kot kan. Okay I'll just give it benefit of the doubt.

9. Have you seen the destruction? God, macam mana nak bersihkan tu? Berapa juta lah nak kena spend for repairing alone. The aliens bergaduh berebut nak rule the world, tapi kita yang kena clean up the mess. Assholes.

10. Frigga (haha all the while I keep thinking, "yeah friggin' hard") lagi pandai berlawan compared to the soldiers and she is a queen! The graceful one pulak tu. Contoh queen yang bagus, I like you, Frigga.

11. Malekith tak pandai berlawan one on one. Lawan dengan perempuan pun kalah. Pui.

12. Kat Dennings is awesome as usual. 

13. Okay, I know I'm irrelevant.


So far, these are the thoughts that came to my mind the whole time I was watching the movie. Plus, I'm not a Marvel fan. Baca komik Marvel pun tak pernah. I don't even know which heroes belong to which (Marvel or DC).


Please don't be mad at me, Marvel fans!

3 comments:

An angry cat said...

aku punya thoughts pulak.

Seriously hands down, dalam semua cerita marvel yang aku pernah tengok, aku rasa ni paling best. I have to agree part Loki tu.

...BAM! impregnated.


And the fact yang dalam cerita ni, romance dia sangat minimum, buat aku rasa macam cerita ni lain. taktahu lah mungkin dia punya targeted audiences adalah young kids or whatever, tapi you gotta love dialogues dalam last scene tu. "Forbid me from seeing her, or let me rule with her, its not going to make any difference." ..or something like that. UNFF. lepas tu dia tinggal jane macam tu aja nak meneruskan tanggungjawab dia. UNFFFFF. menarik. aku suka. hahahaha.

Mireya said...

Kan! Dalam ni, nampak lah Thor memang betul betul hero yang bertanggungjawab yang takde lah hanya mementingkan awek dia je. Haha

And yes, minimum romance tapi ada scene yg romantik jugak esp for me romantik ok mintak tolong orang tengokkan Jane. Bila tak jumpa, BOOM terus datang ke Bumi. Hahaha

An angry cat said...

OH YES. yang tu takpe. yang tu sweet sangat. tapi takdelah menggelupur cemolot sampai lemas. i like. just enough. hahahahha.