Friday, October 23, 2015

Two Months

We're now approaching the end of 2015 and I am happy to announce that I have accomplished all of my resolutions for this year!

Yeayyyy! *claps claps*
 
Okay, too early to celebrate but I have doubt on the last resolution.

Which is to fall in love.

I have fall in love. With a place. A place where my heart long for. I finally found what I what and where I wanna be. 

So, can I say that I truly have accomplished my resolutions? Or, should I fall in love with a person first? 

Liking, or falling in love to a person at this age is so tiring. Especially when it only ends up being just another crush who'd crushed my heart into pieces. Sobs.

But, that's just another story to tell.

I still have time for the last resolution, or I don't? Do I? 


Hm.

No comments: