Sunday, September 18, 2011

18. A Problem That You Have Had.

.
The problem that's used to bother me is,

WORRYING/THINKING TOO MUCH.

I don't know bout you guys but I think it sucks to always worry and thinking about something that you are unsure  of. I do think and worry too much.

I am worried of everything. I want to be that carefree person, who had nothing to worry about because you just had everything figured out. I want to be someone who don't think that much, who just accept things the way it is. Who won't ask much questions, but I love asking questions, it makes me feel clever but somehow asking too many questions would just make me feel inferior because that means I would know too much and knowing too much would only make worry more. But I don't want to be someone who just accept everything because it means that I'd be defeated without even trying to fight.

So I would always worry. When I drive I would think of every possible ways of dying in car crash. I would imagine getting hit by another car of simply by a container and die immediately on the spot or even worse I could see my body parts detached from my body but I would still be alive at the time to feel the pain and live with permanent disability.

That's why I'm always afraid to drive.

Thinking and worrying too much gets me nowhere. It only makes me fear more, afraid of everything, and what sucks more, it only makes me feel hopeless and useless.

So now, to overcome this problem, I just tell myself that if it's meant to be, it would happened no matter how hard I try to avoid it. I am still having the problem and I would try to overcome this slowly. I hope I will succeed in overcoming the problem because I don't want to think too much and worrying too much anymore.

I'm sick of it. I'm done worrying.
.

No comments: