Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sendat Ketat Hari Raya.

Dulu I pernah tulis a post saying that I have lose a lot of weight when I was in form 5. Now, six years later, I've gain quite a lot of weight and it has been really stressful for me.

Because you know, you pernah struggle nak kurus, and you DID jadi kurus but then you malas nak keep up the hardwork of dieting and light workouts so you jadi gemuk balik then bila you gemuk balik your baju starts shrinking and you felt ugly looking in the mirror and you start to hate everyone and everything but really you can't blame anybody else but yourself sebab your attitude yang malas tu yang buat you jadi gemuk balik so haha padan muka kau.

Anyhow, that's not the most stressful part. The stressful part is when people start asking you stupid question like,

"Eh, Mira kenapa dah gemok?" 

Like yeah people, I know I dah start menggemuk balik. You don't have to tanya I that question because it's not I did it on purpose like what do you expect me to answer lah? Nak cakap,

"Yes, aku saje je jadi gemok sebab dah bosan lah jadi kurus" Cemtu cemtu cemtu? Ha?!


Okay sorry people, saje emo. Actually I takde masalah pun jadi gemok balik. I happy je. Just kadang kadang stress especially bila beli baju sebab dah naik saiz balik. Kihkihkih.

So I nak cerita that few days ago, I was on the phone with my mum. And being the spoilt brat that I am, I told her about my weight. Saje nak mengadu dengan harapan that she'd told me that my body is okay that I don't need to lose weight or any comforting words about my body ke kan.

But I was WRONG! Instead she told me,

"Tu lah kau. Ibu waktu umur kau badan ibu kurus, slim, cantik je okay"

To which I replied,

"Alah, ibu dulu kurus sebab ibu dulu kan orang susah, tak cukup makan."

"Wajjaq"



Hihi. I love my mom. I can't wait to meet her soon. Cepat lah nak balik raya!
.

No comments: