Friday, August 30, 2013

Hard

This semester is supposed to be my last semester in my uni. But somehow, I still doubt whether it would be my final semester here.

You see, I've performed quite poorly in my study lately. Probably due to poor time management. Too many assignments, tests, reports submission that made me went crazy. What's with the 'carpe diem' moments with friends..since it's gonna be our final semester together, right?

I'm afraid if I'm not gonna be able to make it to convo stage this year.

I'm scared.

What if my efforts are not good enough?

I don't know if I'd ever be strong enough to face any tests from Him regarding my graduation.

I believe in Him. Yes I do. I have my faith. But, I don't believe in me. Would I ever make it, ever? Could I?


All I could do now is pray, and work the hardest.

No comments: