Sunday, September 22, 2013

22. Your Academics

Ahah. I never like this topic. My academics? Hmmm...my academics. My academics are not great, but not that bad either. I am a mediocre student. I would say average, but I think mediocre is the correct term for my current achievement. I was once a bright student, well I was, during my school days – elementary and in my high school. Oh how I love those days. The days where my parents always stand proud when my name was called to receive prizes for various achievements. I love to see how proud and how their eyes light up seeing their daughter on the stage. But now, well... I can’t complain. At least what I have now is already good enough for me. I think God is totally being merciful to me given the little effort I’ve put on for my studies in my university. I don’t know what happened to me after I’ve stepped foot in UTP that I’ve got such result, but like I said, I can’t and won’t complain. All I have now, my results, that’s good enough.

Anyway, insyAllah, I am graduating this October!




Alhamdulillah. Yeay!

No comments: