Saturday, September 28, 2013

26. Things You Like and Dislike About Yourself

Things I like about myself are well one them is, I could say my confidence. Despite my constant ramblings on how I've put on so much weight these past few months, I could say I still love myself when I look in the mirror. I still could smile and say, "Hey, I like you" to my reflection and not being depressed looking at it. I like that I have healthy body image of myself.

Okay, a bit narcissistic, I know.

Now for the things I dislike about myself are my temper and my ability to nag. Well, I have a very bad temper. I could snap and throw nasty words at you when I'm really mad (especially when you are not my friends. Surprisingly, I am highly considerate when it involves my friends. I'd just give them silent treatment when I am mad, no nasty words). But that does not mean I'll maki strangers like the viral video of the famous Malaysian football player's wife did.

Though I must say, I was afraid that I'd be turning into her someday. Nauzubillahiminzalik.

But yeah, I'll nag and say something that would not be nice to your ears. It does not mean I curse, but somehow I have this sharp tongue that could easily hurt people when I say it with certain tones I usually make.

So yeah, in a way I still need to learn how to control my temper and lose my weight.


Hah!

No comments: